[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class Thursday Night

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 02:26:57 UTC 2012

That is OK.  Come next week and we will be going over all of it.   I think
you will love this pattern.

In a message dated 8/23/2012 9:53:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gary.brewer at comcast.net writes:

Oh, I am  so sorry. It happened again. This time it was a teen not home to
Grandma in  time. I was hunting her down and then I remembered where I
belong a few  minutes ago.

I am to old for this parenting thing. Glad her parents  will be home
tomorrow. I still have one teen out. He is at work.

Sorry  again.
Henrietta
On Aug 23, 2012, at 8:10 PM, Blindhands at aol.com  wrote:

> We are in the class room and waiting for a few of you to  show up.
Please
> come on in.
>
> Joyce   Kane
> Blindhands at AOL.com