[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 01:14:02 UTC 2012

I just want to send a Welcome out to all the new folks that have joined the
 list.  Please do check over at our website _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
and browse our upcoming classes.  Be sure to sign up for some classes
while you are there.  We have some new email classes and new telephone
conference classes scheduled for September.

I am still looking for some topics for Monday night Chats in September and
October.

The end of September we will have a knit together on a Monday and a notice
will be posted to the list for that.

I am still looking for a knit or crochet project for a Monday Night in
October, so send me some patterns or links.  Dishcloths, dish towls or  small
projects like that are perfect.

We are happy to have you join us and I am excited about the new  classes
that we will be sharing with everyone.