[Nfb-krafters-korner] Patterns for classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 16:08:18 UTC 2012

Patterns for the projects done in our classes will not be shared.  You
need to sign up for the class and attend it to get the directions for the
pattern.

If you have purchased kits that were made up by a teacher you need to check
 with the teacher.

We encourage folks to take the classes.  Our classes are planned so  the
students work on their project while the teacher gives the class.  That  way
if you have questions they are answered and you can work thru it.  The
teachers take the time to keep everyone at the same point.

We ask that you arrive at the beginning of the class and be ready to do the
 project with tools and supplies ready.  If you have any questions
regarding  the tools or supplies You can send emails to the list or arrive a little
earlier  to the class.

Our teachers run the class, but our students are usually at different
ability levels and pitch in to help explain things too.