[Nfb-krafters-korner] new class postings format

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 16:23:40 UTC 2012

I am a bit confused can you please clarify this for me.

You said you wish the class name was in the subject line.  I am not
positive, but I am the person that receives the emails when you sign up for a
class  and this is what is in my subject line:
"SAFETY PIN BEADING: Mini Jack-O-Lantern, Theresa and Ken Taylor"

Now what actually fits and JAWS reads to me is:
"SAFETY PIN BEADING: Mini Jack-O-Lantern, Theresa"

So are you talking about when you get onfirmation of sign up for the class?
 or what?

In a message dated 8/25/2012 12:34:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,