[Nfb-krafters-korner] Anyone interested?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 00:26:58 UTC 2012

Hi Miranda,

You wrote:

I just got my first supplies for loom knitting yesterday, and I'm excited to
learn!

I will be teaching a child's beaded class in October which is a great class
for you to take to learn how to use your loom. (well, that is, if you have
round looms?)

If you purchased the knifty knitter round looms, they come with a hat
pattern. I have a text copy of this file which I made for myself and would
be happy to email it to you so that you can start knitting right away if you
would like.
If interested, please contact me off list at:

flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Cathy