[Nfb-krafters-korner] Anyone interested?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Aug 27 14:36:05 UTC 2012

Henry has made one or more dog collars on the loom, in the manner, I think you are talking about.
His computer is on the blink and hopefully they will fix it today, so he can speak for himself, again!
Sophy will be real pretty at the wedding they are going to, that he is making the bells, for!
Terry P