[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille instructions on lion's brand website

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:04:52 UTC 2012

Sure. I clicked on it wondering what it meant. Basically, you get a
nice text version of the instructions, materials, everything and more.
I simply copied all and pasted into Duxbury. It's practically
formatted perfectly. All i did was apply a list style and then
embossed. I'm trying my hand at a drawstring backpack and it was too
hard to read the instructions off my phone. I needed braille under my
fingers to follow the pattern more easily.