[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille instructions on lion's brand website

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 22:19:45 UTC 2012

Miranda and others,

When you find the pattern you want, somewhere on the page there is a
link that says "brailler", (I think). Click on it and a page opens
with text only instructions.

Yes, you can copy and paste these instructions into a word document or
whatever file type you like. I did. I usually save everything in word
and when I actually get around to creating something I take the time
to format the file into a braille document. Pattern instructions are
easier for me to follow when they are in braille.

Hope that helps.

Lisamaria