[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille instructions on lion's brand website

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 23:04:29 UTC 2012

Bran,

Oh, simply because I like my knifty knitter and I've heard that the MS looms
are plastic and the pegs break.  But to be fair, I have also heard that
those looms allow you to work with two different gauges which is a nice
thing.
I'd thought about getting one, just so I would have all those patterns to
choose from for looming. Funny how sometimes a person starts with one thing
and gets a kind of loyalty going and doesn't want to switch, huh?

Cathy