[Nfb-krafters-korner] new class postings format

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 07:48:49 UTC 2012

Just on the off chance that you do not know this, most email programs offer
a preference setting for choosing to go to the next message or being taken
back to the inbox/folder you were in for easy subject browsing. Again, I
just wanted to state that you probably have the option IF you wanted to
change it from the way you are currently doing it. But, I am not implying
that you should do it differently if you are happy with your current method.

Cindy S.

rg/ballstobook
s%40gmail.com

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org