[Nfb-krafters-korner] a thought...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 21:11:45 UTC 2012

For those of you who are totally blind and have been for a while.   Have
you a mind's eye picture of a person/friend that you met after you went
blind?  And picture that person when you are speaking or around them  and  think,
Have I ever seen this person?  It might be my age, but I  do get an image
of what I think a person looks like even though I never have  seen this
person.  Maybe it is my getting older, but I really sometimes  have to think if I
ever really saw this person or not as I have this image in my  mind.

It is weird or maybe I am just going crazy.

In a message dated 8/27/2012 5:50:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,