[Nfb-krafters-korner] a thought...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 21:25:37 UTC 2012

I have to say, as much as a shock it was to suddenly go blind, I can't
imagine  going blind gradually.  I also thank God that I had my sight  for 46
years.  I saw the Mickey Mouse, the sun sparkling on the ocean  waves, a hawk
on the wind over the Grand Canyon.  No one can ever take  those images
away, but I have never seen the Princess's smiles or the red hair  on my little
Prince, nor my daughter at her weddging.  I am alive and get  to spend time
with the ones I love.

So my life is mine and I live each day with a spirit of, I can do it!

In a message dated 8/27/2012 5:15:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,