[Nfb-krafters-korner] "Like" contest benefits charity

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 21:54:24 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

We are in the final week of the "like" contest for my shop's page on
Facebook. If you haven't done so already, please "like" my shop, Miss
Dottie Knits, at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Dottie-Knits-Etsy-Shop/202768123138869

For every 25 likes, I will be donating a handknit item to a local
charity. Also, I am offering 25% off everything in stock at the shop
in celebration. But you should hurry as the sale and the contest end
August 31.

Please feel free to share this with whomever you can as I would really
like to get the best possible response.

Thanks!
Sarah M Sykes