[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille instructions on lion's brand website

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Aug 29 11:50:33 UTC 2012

Nancy;
Michael's sells thair  own braind of the kk looms, now.  Out of all the sets, I have bought, I have only found one broken peg.  I suspect it might have been from dropping or a kid deliberately braking it.  It could even have happened at the factory, because I never found the broken off peg.

These new looms are the same size as the kk looms, but the pegs do not come out, super!
Terry P