[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: ibill for $60.00

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 19:44:39 UTC 2012

I purchased mine from Pat Fisher over a year ago and I paid the going price
 of $99 plus shipping.  So it is definitely a good deal.

I imagine the problem is that with the apts and IPhone  the IBill is  not
as popular.  I love mine and it works great.

In a message dated 8/29/2012 3:14:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,