[Nfb-krafters-korner] bead kits for sale day

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:38:28 UTC 2012

Hi,
Ok, I have a quick question. Is the beaded basket class on the site so I can
check out the description? If not, can a beginner make it? Or, should I wait
to make it?
I'm wanting to purchase the pumpkin kit, and I'm wondering about the basket
because I may want to purchase that as well if it's beginner-friendly.
Thanks, and have a great week!

In Christ, Miranda