[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beaded star ornament class

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 06:18:40 UTC 2012

Oh no -- I signed up for the class a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't write
it in my cell phone calendar, and I haven't been following the list much
lately.  I even thought about making a mental note to connect to the class
tonight but got involved with other things all day and just forgot.
Laurie, is it possible to get the recording of the class given that I signed
up? I even bought the beads and thread and a bunch of needles.
*sigh*
I know teachers don't like to send recordings to people who haven't attended
class, but I would love to do something with these beads.
Is there a second class or did you do it all in one night?  Do you have a
pattern to send?
Thanks in advance.
--le