[Nfb-krafters-korner] Just a few questions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 17:47:56 UTC 2012

Nina,

Welcome to Krafters Korner.  You are correct about your first class  being
a "Try It Class: and free of any obligation.  We encourage you to  take a
Try It Class and check it out if this type of class is for you.

You need to go to our website _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  and go to the  calendar.  There hit enter on the link to the
class you are interested in  taking.  It will give you a description of the
class, list of supplies, a  link if you have any questions for the teacher and
a sign up area for the  class,  You need to put your name, phone number and
email in the  form.  There is a button to send it off and you will get an
email to verify  you signed up for the class.  within a week before the class
you will get  an email with the phone number and code to get into the
class,.  Yes we  have lots of different classrooms with their own phone numbers
and code  numbers.  This is the only way you can get the phone number.

Our membership is $10 from July to July or any part of that time and you
can take as many classes as you want.  There is no charge per class for our
paid members.  All our Monday Night Chats are open to everyone with no sign
up for them.

Theresa & Ken are our Safety pin beading teachers and you can contact  them
to purchase the kits.  They label the kits in separate bags and  Braille.
Contact them at:
_tct71887 at gmail.com_ (mailto:tct71887 at gmail.com)
or you can purchase the supplies on your own.

/Hope you will be at the Jack O Lantern class.

In a message dated 8/29/2012 9:54:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,