[Nfb-krafters-korner] Photography & Monday Night Chat

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Fri Aug 31 12:59:13 UTC 2012

Hi Cindy,
I have been on the blind photographers page, but have not had time to really
have a look around.
I am looking for tips on taking pics with a mobile phone or the iphone or
ipad.
One thing I was wondering is if all or most of the pics are labeled, so one
could know what they are about? I know there are probably a lot of people
with partial sight on there, but is there a section for totally blind
photographers, perhaps?
The site seems quite accessible, but rather large?
Thanks for any info that might help others too.
Lindy
Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/practicalproducts