[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic canvas

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 17:15:11 UTC 2012

This book on plastic canvas that you are talking about Terry Powers is the
author of this book.  Terry is on the list during the week, but has I think
 Fridays off from work.  So she may not reply to these emails until after
Tuesday as Monday is a holiday here in the states.

In a message dated 8/31/2012 5:56:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,