[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beaded star recording

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 20:15:37 UTC 2012

Hi, Joyce,
I'm not in the start class, but, just a thought: did you put the file in public or in the users regular drop box folder? When you're doing files that you're going to share with anybody, it's important to make sure that you put them in the public folder, then copy the link.

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Hanging/Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com