[Nfb-krafters-korner] An invitation for you

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 01:10:13 UTC 2012

You are invited to a special holiday event at Krafters Korner.
Date: Monday December 3rd
Time: 9 p m

Attire: your favorite jammies or your fanciest holiday gown. The choice is yours

what should you bring? Holiday snacks and beverages of your choice, you might even want to assemble your holiday wrapping and work as we chat. YOu can work on that craft you are hurrying to complete before the big day. Bring whatever makes you happy. In fact, you can bring a friend. You can three way your friend into the party, give your friend the number, or put your phone on speaker and have your friend with you.

We are going to share our favorite Christmas ideas, yummiest recipes, and experiences you'll never forget from past holidays. Joyce wants us to think a bit about what we can plan for years ahead. So put your Santa hat on and bring lots of thoughts to our gathering.

Henrietta