[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Another Angel goes home

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Sat Dec 1 14:56:06 UTC 2012

Oh, my goodness, what a devastating loss!  I'm really sorry for your loss.  Often times, I share this poem, and I really find it very comforting.  I found it when my grandmother, when the forever angels in my life died.

I am not There

by

Mary Frye

Do not stand at my grave and weep,

I am not there,

I do not sleep.

I am in a thousand winds that blow,

I am the softly falling snow.

I am the gentle showers of rain,

I am the fields of ripening grain,

I am in the morning hush,

I am in the graceful rush

of birds encircling flight.

I am the star shine of the night.

I am in the flowers that bloom,

I am in a quiet room,

I am the birds that sing,

I am in each lovely thing.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

I am not there.

I did not die.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan