[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Another Angel goes home

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Dec 1 16:41:43 UTC 2012

I want to add my condolances, too, Barb. Such a sad thing when someone so
young has to leave us - always way too soon. I send you my prayers and love
today as you travel to Texas for this sad occasion.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com