[Nfb-krafters-korner] Low Vision Craft Light

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Dec 1 17:15:23 UTC 2012

I have several Ott Lamps - floor type by the sofa; and two others that are
portable, but different.  They are really nice. One of them has a magnifying
glass on it that one can look through.  I cannot use them any more as I
cannot see even with magnifying glass, special glasses or anything else.
But, I can use a CCTV so that is what works for me. I got the Ott lamps at
JoAnns with 40 percent off coupons a few years ago when I could still use
them - they are good.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117