[Nfb-krafters-korner] What a Find for Loomers!!!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 19:27:55 UTC 2012

My search is over!!! I had to share my find with all you loomers.

I was in search for the Pick tool that came with my Mitten Flexiloom.   I
had misplaced it and I really liked it as it was large enough to handle
well.  It had a longer bendt tip for sliding down the peg.  Most  important
feature [for me] was a thicker rubber brip on the handle.  This  helped my
arthristist as I can not grip my fingers tight to the center of my  palms to hold
on.[Kiss loom pick is over all smaller I guess designed for use of  finer
weight yarns.]]

Cindy Woods Crafts
_http://www.cindwoodcrafts.com/2011/01/baby-hat-and-booties/_
(http://www.cindwoodcrafts.com/2011/01/baby-hat-and-booties/)

Has beautiful picks similar to the Flexiloom pick, but I have not tried it
yet and I feel it will be even better.  It has an additional band of rubber
 cushion in the handle top half and this does not seem to slide baqck and
forth  as the Flexiloom hook did.  The metal rod goes thru the cushion.
Cindy's picks are $2.99 each.

I also need to let everyone know that I ordered the 2 Premiee Hat/bootie
looms pairs from Cindy Wood Crafts.    It was recommended to me  to use the
set for mitten looms.  I did get 1 set with the 3/4 peg spacing  and 1 set
with the 1/2 " peg spacing.  The 3/4  set was $12 for 10 Peg  bootie/thumb
loom [plastic pegs with groove and thicker stopper on top of  peg  10 Peg with
wooden base and anchor screw
20 Peg  Hat/hand loo with 3/4" spacing and above description plus 1  Pick.

1/2" Preemie Hat/bootie loom was $14 for 1/2"  spacing Bootie/thumb  loom
15 Pegs with described construction above and Hat/hand loom with 30 Peg
-1/2" spacing and above construction plus 1 Fantastic pick.

I have invited Cindy to one of our Monday Night Chats in January date to be
 announced.

Fast delivery and will report in on looms.  I plan on giving one to my
Granddaughter and ordering a couple more for the middle Princesse and me.