[Nfb-krafters-korner] What a Find for Loomers!!!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 02:39:17 UTC 2012

Theresa,

Which loom did you get for the Mitten?  The one with 1/2" or 3/4"  spacing?

I started using the 1/2" spacing 30 Peg tonight[Preemie hat], with
worstered weight yarn, but I think that might be a little too big for a mitten
hand.  Just experimenting   I know they sell just the thumb loom  for $5 with
10 Pegs, but I think that is the 3/4" spacing.    So  I have it all with the
2 Preemie size hat and bootie pair and I got both sizes  in spacing to try
out with.

In a message dated 12/2/2012 5:45:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,