[Nfb-krafters-korner] Low Vision Craft Light

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 3 19:51:37 UTC 2012

I almost bought an Ott the other day. I was trying to see what the
differences are between Ott and Daylight brands, and then there are the
HappyLight and SmartLight from Verilux. Maybe the SmartLight would help me
with crochet? :)

I'm going to go with the Ottlite for my friend.

Thanks so much Lynda,

Karen