[Nfb-krafters-korner] Off Topic Cell phones

Brandy Wojcik ballstobooks at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 13:08:12 UTC 2012

No The blind are people just like everyone else, and if you want a cell
phone then you buy it like everyone else. Don't want to pay for something
and can't are different however, and there is a program in some states that
will give you a plain Jane phone no special software and 200 minutes for a
very low rate depending on income. Several phones are accessible right off
the shelf no need for special software.

Bran