[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need help with a knit preemie bunting pattern!

greatful_n_happiness sober512 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 15:55:06 UTC 2012

I need some help with this as I didn't make any notations so I could
remember what I am doing.

Can someone explain how many rows I need to do before I do the next
buttonhole?

It says 9 ridges and I don't understand what this means.

I did this once before and I am making another one for charities.

Thanks and here is the row I am speaking of.

Portia

Row 1 - k5, p across to last 5 st, k5 (76 st) Row 2 - k across. Continue
last 2 rows until 9 purl ridges from 1st buttonhole. Create 2nd buttonhole

Facebook: Portia Latieff Mason

Twitter: califknitter

Ravelry: angelpm