[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom-knit patterns with Jiffy bulky

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 04:01:43 UTC 2012

Hey Barb,

I started to make a magic scarf for a coworker but ended up stopping after about eight or 9 inches. I didn't think she would like something so long. So technically I made a cowl. And I did it with two strands because when I started with one strand it was very loose and open and I didn't think it would keep anyone very warm despite being furry. With two strands it's very thick and it looks really nice.

Sent from my iPhone