[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} Fwd: [blindknitters] Candy Cane Christmas Ornament

Lovette Yewchan lyewchan at telus.net
Wed Dec 5 19:06:25 UTC 2012

If you use a circ needle and let us say knit four stitches.
then you will bring the first stitch knited around letting the yarn go across the row and in the back and knit the four stitches again. In other words it is not rows as you are use to but
Onkniting the same four stitches. Usually when you knit another row you are knitting into the last stitche you knited in the previous row but for this it is going back to that first stitch and knitting to the fourth then doing that again and again.
Does that help at all?
It's probably one of those things if you were to have someone show you it would all make sense.
Just give it a try with needles too it may help.
Lovette