[Nfb-krafters-korner] raised line kits

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Dec 9 16:06:50 UTC 2012

Someone on this list was making and selling raised line drawing kits.  I
have a lovely lady who wants hard copy drawing of animals so she can make
her art pieces. I thought the raised line drawing kits would be perfect for
her, if I am understanding what they are, that is, shy smile.

So please get in touch with me and explain your kits, price, with contact
information to:

b.butterfly at comcast.net

And we can talk, and see if this is what she needs.

Becky and his royal fluffiness, sniff, Jake