[Nfb-krafters-korner] raised line kits

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 00:31:53 UTC 2012

I have heard very good things about Ann Cunningham's drawing boards.  I also
bought a board from the Independence Market at the NFB Headquarters for our
BELL program last summer.  It works very much the same way Joyce described.
You just draw on it with a stylus. I think it is screen over wood, not too
expensive and makes a good outline.

Ramona

Ramona