[Nfb-krafters-korner] another looming question please help me

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 20:38:47 UTC 2012

To add to the confusion that I might have created.  Let me give this  just
another few words.  I e wrap twice around..  I start taking off  beginning
with the first peg to the left of the anchor.  I take off going  in a counter
clockwise moving to the right and continuing around counter  clockwise.  [I
am thinking that will lock that last e wrap down with the  first stich.
Thenm moving to the right pulling stitches up and over in a  counter clockwise
motion.

I have done exactly this trying going clockwise, too starting from the
beginning and I still get this ladder type row going from the bottom row upward
 that is loose and not tight like all the other stitches.

In a message dated 12/10/2012 1:12:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,