[Nfb-krafters-korner] another looming question please help me

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 20:47:55 UTC 2012

Barb,

Yes Listening to what you just wrote is what I am doing.  I really did  not
know you should not do this.  I just will have to teach myself and keep
thinking to change it.

I am using a Cindy Wood's loom and it is hard for me to not have a
beginning and end spot.  Got to teach this old dog a new trick with  this...

I will say the work I have been practicing on the Kiss Loom I did not come
up with this happening, but I have not done anything  completely yet on the
 kiss loom just practicing this U stitch and seems to be working out well,
so  far.

In a message dated 12/10/2012 1:49:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,