[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joyce #2 question on looming for today...

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Dec 11 18:54:28 UTC 2012

How does the loom compare with the plastic mitten set, in size.  If they are the same size, around, the number of stitches should not matter, much.  It is the sircumference of the loom that matters.  If your 15 peg loom is bigger than your 10 peg loom, then you will get a larger thumb, but if they are the same size, both thumbs, should be the same size.  The stitches on the 15 peg loom will be closer, together.  Hope this all makes sence.
It is just putting a bit of logic to work.

Terry P.