[Nfb-krafters-korner] fine wire necklace

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 14:36:37 UTC 2012

Hi Barb,

I am so happy that you have been able to make so many of the necklaces! I
really like those barrel clasps, I find them much easier to use personally,
but I thought the claw would look fancier, so I put that one on my necklace
to sell. I have not yet tried the magnetic clasps, I have heard that folks
may lose their jewelry with the clasps coming apart, but I suppose with a
light weight necklace like the one we are discussing, this may not be a big
concern.

Hope your headache is better this morning.

Cathy