[Nfb-krafters-korner] just a short note

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 18:16:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

I just wanted to comment on the list as a whole.  I joined in August 2012
and I can honestly say, I have never heard the words" I Can't"!  It is
really rewarding to get up each day check my email, and see what the newest
and next challenge is for everyone.  I began losing my sight at 18, and am
now 42.  Aside for the first year or so, I have been determined to do all
that I want to do.  By that I am saying, embrace new challenges and not hide
from them.  I have a few close friends who are blind here in Alabama which
feel the same.  I have encountered so many people from college and then
through my careers in rehab and social security who have just given up on
trying.  This group lifts my spirit and provides me a place to meet others
who just want to get on with life and do something!  We all have moments of
sadness, loss, and grief. as a whole, you all are a blessing.  I appreciate
so much  the work and time that everyone puts into making this group such a
joy!!

Jill Rossiter