[Nfb-krafters-korner] where's waldo.smile

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Dec 12 20:51:47 UTC 2012

Hi Theresa,
I want to wish you my very best on your forthcoming presentation of your
thesis. So wonderful to hear about your hard work and that it is nearing
it's completion and then a step torwards you next project. I also want to
say "thank you" for the big surprise today!

LIke you, I have stepped back from being on the list due to my own
involvement with the art  exhibitions that I curate and the ones I create
for a number of galleries and museums.  Life is so exciting!
Lynda River Woman

Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117