[Nfb-krafters-korner] just a short note

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 21:42:47 UTC 2012

Hi,
Carol and I were among the first dozen or so members of Krafters Korner. I remember the first time we got beads to make jewlry. We couldn't pick up just one bead. The needle? Oh, how do people keep track of those tiny things? we have learned so much since then. I can give a crafted gift and hold my head up now. I have to say, I even have requests for knitted items that will keep me busy for months.
But there is always time to learn something new when a part of this group. Doesn't matter what the handicap is or even if it works out the first time. There is always someone to help. There is no place on earth like this group. So glad I am a part of it.
Henrietta