[Nfb-krafters-korner] just a short note

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 13 21:52:38 UTC 2012

Hi,
I understand completely.  My husband says I am on the computer all the time
these days.  Lol!  I get to read my emails between doing things for the
family.  I have to say my family has been pretty good to watch the little
girl so I can craft with you all!  Thanks for introducing me to the loom!
Since taking your class, I have got  a flower loom, a set of round looms,
and am waiting on my wonder knitter!  I think that when we convert our
garage into living space in the near future, I am definitely going to need
at least a small craft room!!!

Jill