[Nfb-krafters-korner] connecticut

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 14 18:58:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

I just wanted to extend my deepest sympathy for those in Connecticut.  I
have been listening to the news reports about the tragedy at the elementary
school.  My prayers are with the families.  I hope that none of you have
family in this community who were effected.  I have had to turn off the
television.  I guess because I have little ones, it has really broken my
heart.  I was just sobbing as the numbers of children were reported dead and
those poor children who survived and been found hiding.  I just wanted to
check in with you guys; Joyce, Henry, Len, and Dixie.  I believe you all
live in Connecticut.  Let us know if you have friends or family affected by
this horrible event.  Hugs!!

Jill