[Nfb-krafters-korner] I can't believe it here in CT

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Fri Dec 14 20:54:23 UTC 2012

It rips my heart out to hear of such things involving inocent children.
When I received the e-mail first on this topic I got my husband to put it on
Fox News.  At this point, about 3:45, there are 28 dead, adults and at least
20 children and most of them were kindagardeners.  The shooter also killed
his mother first at home and went to the school where she taught
kindagardeners and proceeded to do his worst.  They are still finding
children hiding and another adult away in another room.  We don't have to
worry about foreign terrorest coming here, we've have our own home grown
ones to worry about.

Susan, Virginia
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net