[Nfb-krafters-korner] For sale day

Diane dianefilipe at comcast.net
Sat Dec 15 16:42:32 UTC 2012

For those of you who didn't order the new AVON talking clock, there are
still some available.
Those of you who have ordered, know how wonderful this liitle contraption
is!
Here is the info:

Before anyone starts to yell at me about what on earth this has to do
with crafts...probably nothing, but it does have to do with us being blind.

 AVON has introduced for the holidays a talking clock!!!!
 Yep, you heard me right...a talking clock!!!
 It is 4 3/4" L x 1 3/4" W x 2 1/2" H, perfect for travelling and lots
 of things.  It even tells the temperature!
 It is covered by a protective blue silicone!
The price is $14.99 minus a 10% discount from my Mom to you!!!
 Let me know if y'all want one or have any other questions.
 Diane