[Nfb-krafters-korner] sock loom

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 18 04:57:01 UTC 2012

We did have a loom class last year for socks.

I also just got a sock loom from Kiss looms and am excited on working with
it.  This is not going to be on my list for trying out immediately.  I
plan on working up to the sock loom.  If you have a sock loom and it is the
fine gauge that you need to use sock yarn, I suggest you practice, practice,
practice.

Kiss Loom has 2 sock looms [2 different gauge].  They are only 1 way
adjustable[number of stitches] permeenet set gauge]  I really, really  wanted to
use sock yarn, so I did get the fine gauge one.

It is my Christmas present, so I did not open it up yet.  I promised
myself to do the mittens on my new Cindy Wood Craft looms to my satisfaction
before I moved onto the Kiss loom.  So far I have kept my promise and I
started the second mitten today and I am happy.  I had to redo the thumb as  it
was a bit too long.  I am satisfied with the first mitten.