[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting cables on a sock loom

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Dec 18 14:55:15 UTC 2012

I love your closure!

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Dixie [mailto:cobaltblueheron at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 8:07 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting cables on a sock loom

Ah, ha.  I didn't understand it was a cable sampler either.  That sounds like fun.

After we learn that if a few people are interested in trying out the sock loom together, I can offer my conference call line for folks to call in and chat together as we work through the learning of the socks on the sock loom.

Just contact me off list if this is of interest to you and we will come up with a plan.

cobaltblueheron at gmail.com

~  @-> ~ <-@  ~

Merry Christmas!
Dixie
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,  Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn10FF-FQfs

And, that is what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown!