[Nfb-krafters-korner] tube scarf

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:14:47 UTC 2012

for a tube scarf it's not going to matter if you have an odd number or even
number if you are just doing an ewrap stitch, if doing a k p stitch on an
odd number of pegs you will just have two of the same stitch next to each
other, but I don't think it will be that noticable if you allow that to be
one edge of you scarf, are you planning to add fringe? But as I'm typing
this it dawned on me your asking about sewing the ends with that extra
stitch, hmm, let me go ask on one of my FB groups and see if I can come up
with an answer for ya.

I agree with you that the 24 peg tube is narrow, it would work better for a
child or teen scarf,  but if you wrap around you neck twice I think it would
still be warm,  I ended up giving that scarf to a teen for christmas.
Barb