[Nfb-krafters-korner] tube scarf

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 03:47:25 UTC 2012

I agree with Lisa Marie It does not have to be an even number.  It  will
even itself in half.

In a message dated 12/19/2012 3:04:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Terry.Powers at nih.gov writes:

On a  31 peg loom, when you stitch it closed, there is an extra stitch.  We
are  talking about how to handle that stitch.
I am just used to wide  scarves.

Terry P.