[Nfb-krafters-korner] Silky Twist Yarn

Candy Berg candyberg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 21 18:19:14 UTC 2012

Hi All you friendly crafters,

I have been reading and enjoying the mailing list for a while now, hoping to
sign on for classes in the new year. I wanted to give some input on the Lion
brand silky twist yarn. My husband helps me with choosing colors, and he is
very particular and finds many of the colors nice. It is very soft and
fluffy yarn, I'm a crocheter and I find the yarn is prone to splitting.
However, the pieces made out of this yarn are very soft. One friend remarked
they feel like a fluffy lamb.
It's a fun yarn, but tricky.

Candy